Friday, September 4, 2009

Addendum


My unabashed admiration for the Jelly Belly rider who gave us "That Ain't Gatorade" prompted further inquiry into the matter. So I searched out several guys from the race and offered them all the same bait:

So and so,
A friend and I were amazed to see a Jelly Belly rider at Downers Grove piss in a water bottle and throw it to the side of the road. It was one of the most incredible acts of agility on a bicycle we've ever witnessed. Any idea who it was?? I'd love to know so I can give him full credit. I blogged about it on my site. Thanks.


The next day I got my answer:

Hey buddy, That was a great, well written funny ass article you wrote! OFF THE RECORD it was me, but I'm not sure I want people thinking of me as R.Kelly...


Finally, no more sleepless nights. Unfortunately, due to my unwavering journalistic integrity, I am the only one who will ever know the identity of the peeing professional. Rest assured, however, the next time I see him I will let him know that everyone who read the post agreed he truly has remarkable Powers...

No comments:

Post a Comment